Bulacan Museum (also known as Museo ng Bulacan) offers quite a handful of surprises to visitors. Albeit housed in a modest building with the most spartan of provisions (i.e. no aircon, plain facade, basic lighting), its contents are rare and truly priceless.
The main theme of Bulacan Museum is the proud, noble and patriotic Filipino who is the Bulacañeo, and the museum is not wanting in featuring the best and the finest sons and daughters of the province. From the pillars of the Philippine Revolution against the Spaniards (and later on against the Americans), to the great painters and poets, to the glamorous movie stars then and now, Bulacan Museum has them all in one roof.
- Malolos, Bulacan (inside the Bulacan Provincial Capitol compound).
- From Metro Manila, go to NLEX northbound.
- Take Tabang Exit (right after Shell Service Station after Bucaue Exit). Go straight.
- At Malolos Junction, go straight on flyover. Bulacan Provincial Capitol is within 50 meters to the right after the flyover.
- Houses a collection of priceless relics, articles, and documents of the Philippine Revolution.
- Also showcases:
- Portraits of Bulacan’s historical greats
- Relics from the turn of the century (around 1900)
- Paintings and other art forms by Bulacañeos
- - “Pelikula - alay ng Bulacan sa Bayan” - A museum within the museum, giving tribute to Bulacan’s contributions to the Philippine Movie Industry.
- Marie Saculles