This former military station in Palawan was built in-1667-1738 under the Augustinian Recollect Fathers.
The historic fort’s small chapel and cannon are still intact.
The fort is located in the town of Taytay, approximately 125 kilometers north of Puerto Princesa City.
Other nearby attractions
- Also check out the Santa Monica Church, built in the seventeenth century from coral blocks.
How to get there
- Take a jeepney or bus from the Malvar Terminal in Puerto Princesa.