1. An insect with close resemblance to cricket.
2. Farm trailer – A popular form of transport in agricultural communities all over the Philippines. It is an improvised vehicle that makes use of a handtractor pulling a 2-wheel trailer.
3. Motorized Pedicab – The Kuliglig recently became popular in urban areas including in Metro Manila, as a motorized pedicab or makeshift tricycle. It is now being banned in most cities, however, because it poses both road safety and pollution concerns.
Image Credits :
- Featured Image – Farm Trailer: tanawin.wordpress.com
- Kuliglig Insect: Wikipedia.org
- Kuliglig-powered “Pedicab”: globalvoicesonline.org